Work at Nanyang Bridge Media?
We’re always looking for the biggest and the best talents across all areas of expertise to strengthen our young, international team.
We collaborate in a dynamic working environment with minimal hierarchy. Here, everyone is encouraged to develop and grow their individual talents and ambitions.
We work big - globally in fact, across many industries including fashion, beauty, travel, food, lifestyle, automotive and more.
Freelance Korean Translator
Job Requirements/Candidate Profile
- Has minimum 3 years living experience in Korea
- Minimum 2 years experience in Korean Translation
- Proficiency in Written and Spoken Korean
- Translating and Subtitling Korean Drama. (Korean - Bahasa)
- Working from Home (offsite)
- At least 3 months.
Join Us Now
- Send your CV and Portfolio to https://bit.ly/koreannybtranslator
Fulltime & Freelancer Chinese Translator
- Design and build social channels strategy including paid campaigns, tactical promotions and leveraging social/media trends; drive email marketing/CRM initiatives to build consumer database and hand hold users in decision journey
- Drive understanding of advertising systems of leading social channels like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram; drive engagement with branded content across channels and engage social influencers to drive further reach
- Define role of content (strong understanding of visual and snack-able content) in marketing campaigns across touch points and measure performance with alignment to business objectives; heavy reliance on data to analyze, optimize and report performance of social/content initiatives
- Drive and manage social media and content marketing calendar by effectively utilizing content management and monitoring tools; partner with global teams to develop new content and provide regional recommendations
- Handle large media budgets in multi country and multi campaign environment. Deliver excellence in media execution and forecast for future campaigns by prioritizing and through close collaboration across functional teams.
- Drive strong partnerships with agency/media teams and lead collaboration with country/regional teams to develop and execute social campaigns/ other content programs
Job Requirements/Candidate Profile
- Bachelor degree is a must with marketing or communications background
- 3-6 years’ experience in digital & content marketing strategy and tactics, including content creation, digital and social media marketing
- Strong knowledge and understanding on the role of content across different digital and social media platforms, including formats for mobile, paid social and other relevant digital/social channels
- Passionate about all aspects of digital & content marketing with an innovative mindset to drive results-driven engagements through impactful and effective content
- Familiarity on content performance measurements through utilization of relevant data, tools and platforms. Experienced in using social media management tools is preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written English a must
- Collaborative team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and thrive under pressure
- Prior experience in similar capacity at global agency or MNC would be advantageous
- Develop and refine influencer strategies for prioritized audiences
- Set up Key Opinion Leader (KOL) network consists of low tier/micro KOLs
- Manage relationship with key tier 1 and mid-tier KOL partners
- Conduct a series of roadshow and events to acquire potential KOL partners.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers.
- Collaborate with Affiliate team to assist the onboarding process of newly acquired KOLs.
Job Requirements / Candidate profile
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing or Communication discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing social/digital/influencer.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and influencer world.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with key partners (influencers).
- Strong networking aptitude.
- Well organized with great time management and project management skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess basic data analytics knowledge to monitor performance (Ms. Excel).
- Has strong interest and passion for the e-commerce and e-sports industry.