- Develop and refine influencer strategies for prioritized audiences
- Set up Key Opinion Leader (KOL) network consists of low tier/micro KOLs
- Manage relationship with key tier 1 and mid-tier KOL partners
- Conduct a series of roadshow and events to acquire potential KOL partners.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers.
- Collaborate with Affiliate team to assist the onboarding process of newly acquired KOLs.
Job Requirements / Candidate profile
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing or Communication discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing social/digital/influencer.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and influencer world.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with key partners (influencers).
- Strong networking aptitude.
- Well organized with great time management and project management skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess basic data analytics knowledge to monitor performance (Ms. Excel).
- Has strong interest and passion for the e-commerce and e-sports industry.